Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting www.pritchards-bath.co.uk.
By using or accessing www.pritchards-bath.co.uk (the “Website”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website.
1. Background 1.1 This Website is operated by Pritchard and Partners Ltd. 1.2 In these terms and conditions, “Pritchards” means Pritchard and Partners Ltd whose registered office is 11 Quiet Street, Bath BA1 2LB.
2. Access to the Website 2.1 Pritchards will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website, but access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time. 2.2 Pritchards assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Website has links.
3. Intellectual Property 3.1 The copyright in the material contained in the Website, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to Pritchards or the providers of such information. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without our written permission.
3.2 Company names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
4. Exclusions of liability 4.1 Pritchards uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Website is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Pritchards disclaims all representations (whether expressed or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Website. Pritchards does not guarantee that the Website will be fault free and neither will accept liability for any errors or omissions.
4.2 Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet, and the number of users by whom data is posted on to the Website, any liability Pritchards may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the Website, or from any use of the Website or reliance on the data transmitted using the Website, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall Pritchards be liable for any loss of profit, revenues, goodwill, opportunity, business, anticipated savings or other indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of use of the Website, save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
4.3 Pritchards does not give any warranty that the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
5. Data protection 5.1 Pritchards is committed to protecting your privacy. Pritchards will collect and use information supplied by you and other users of the Website to improve the Website and personalise your experience when you visit the Website. Pritchards may also use it to tell you about changes in our services or about features Pritchards thinks you’ll find interesting. Pritchards does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. By registering with Pritchards, you are deemed to have consented to use of personal information for these purposes. However, you can inform Pritchards not to deal with your personal information in these ways in the future by simply sending an e-mail message to email@example.com
5.2 Under the UK Data Protection Act 1998 Pritchards follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given Pritchards, to prevent unauthorised access.
6.1 If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
6.2 Pritchards may modify these terms and conditions at any time by publishing the modified terms and conditions on this Website. Any modifications shall take effect 3 days after posting on this Website.
7. Use of Website from outside the UK
7.1 Whilst we welcome all visitors to this Website, we cannot guarantee that the Website is appropriate or available for use in any territory. Those who visit the Website from outside the UK are responsible for complying with all applicable laws. If use of the Website breaches any law in your jurisdiction(s), you may not use the Website and you must exit immediately.
8. English law and jurisdiction
8.1 These terms and conditions are governed by and to be construed in accordance with English law.
8.2 Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9.1 Questions, comments and requests regarding this Terms and Conditions policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.